Whether it's diving in Belize or venturing on an eco-trek in Costa Rica, you'll find answers to your questions on Central America travel here.

San Jose to Santa Teresa by bus, por favor!

SquareTortoise

Guidebook Dependent

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: July 1st, 2010
Hey guys
Can anyone point me in the direction of a reliable site for bus information in Costa Rica?
I'm looking to get from San Jose to Santa Teresa, any one care to help who has done it? Would be much appreciated. Thanks :)

noplace

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

• Added on: July 2nd, 2010
The best way to get to Santa Teresa from San Jose is to first take a bus to Puntarenas. From there, take a ferry over to the Nicoya Peninsula - I forget the name of the small town the ferry docks in, but you can then take a bus over to Santa Teresa/Mal Pais. Hope this helps! Santa Teresa was one of my favorite spots in CR, especially if you're into surfing.

Return to Central America Travel