Life and times of the Caribbean/West Indies. Shake your sarong, drink some coconut juice and figure out the best way to hop from one isle to the next.

Solo female traveling to Jamaica 2012***INFO***

Nadz301984

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: December 26th, 2011
Hey ya'll,
I'll be heading to Jamaica in Feb 2012 for a 2 week stay, I will be landing in kingston and making my way up to Montego Bay (stoping along the way to sight see and really get Jamaica under my skin SOLO). I need info & tips on transportation (safe bus companies..and cheap) affordable and quaint hostels (no resorts) and great sights (already did some research on Negril & Blue Mountain) ...any feedback would be greatly appriciated. Thanx

Isab

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

• Added on: June 17th, 2012
hello Nadz,
unfortunately i have just signed up and i am reading your message only now. how was your trip to jamaica? did you make it to the blue mountain? that is my favourite part, together with portland. i am curious to have your feed back if you like.
enjoy your next trip
isa

loolie

Guidebook Dependent

Share on Orkut

• Added on: May 5th, 2013
I'm also curious to hear how your trip went! If you have the time to post, that would be great!
http://justinpluslauren.com -- mine & my boyfriend's travel blog!

Return to Caribbean/West Indies Travel