Ask Bali fans for recommendations on everything from places to stay to top attractions to the best dentists. Learn about getting married in Bali, how to travel elsewhere in Indonesia and anything else about this island paradise.

Solo Travelling in Bali 6th Dec - 11th Jan

TimFlet

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: November 30th, 2010
Hi All
I am landing in Bali on the 6th December for 5 weeks, just can't face another cold christmas in the UK and my travel mates have backed out. Anybody around for any of this time, any good suggestions for apartment rental, I don't really fancy a hotel for that long.
Hope to meet up with a few people along the way and possibly travel further afield.
I am 31 male from UK, chilled and up for anything fun and interesting.
Thanks
Tim

pyoung

Armchair Traveler

Share on Orkut

• Added on: December 3rd, 2010
Most of the times I prefer to stay in apartments as they are quite economical as compared to hotels. You can easily find apartments in Bali. Last time when I visited Bali I booked an apartment from Baliwall website directory. It has a useful data of apartments and there rental price. Hope it helps.

Ken Rinjani

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

• Added on: December 4th, 2010
Hi Tim .. I am Indonesian who live in Kuta, Bali. There's many cheap and friendly homestay around my residence. Surrrounded also by cheap transports and restaurants. Really a one-stop travelling location, just 10 mnts step to famed Kuta beach. It's only about 100 USD/week homestay. Do you interest ?

nikos555

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

• Added on: February 8th, 2011
Bali is a paradise for everyone!! i have been there twice..my best memories i have from Bali! I wish i could go again but its a little bit far from Greece!!

Return to Bali Travel Forum