Ask SouthAfricaLogue.com and other SA fans about all the hidden secrets of Cape Town, Jo'burg, shark diving, safaris and many more highlights of South Africa.

South Africa

Jenna A.

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: April 17th, 2003
Hello to any South African with welcoming words of advice to help a seasoned traveller find a job or volunteer work in your country. Is it relatively easy or difficult? Something to be arranged before arrival or best to do after some time spent in South Africa. I have been doing a lot of research, but I figured it was time to start reaching out to some live sources, if you know what I mean. I would like to experience working in a new environment, living abroad, versus always passing through. I have always had a fascination with SA and have met several lovely South Africans throughout my travels who have encouraged me even more so to definitely make it there some day. Well, my feet are starting to itch and I guess there's no stopping me now. Any advice would be deeply appreciated.
Thank you, Jenna

emperor

Holds PhD in Packing

Share on Orkut

• Added on: April 19th, 2003
How ya doing !!!!!

Me, me, me Im South African - Big Grin
Well tell me what you want and I will try my best to help you with what ever I can.

Just drop me a mail @ andrew@ochre.co.za or empire_a@ananzi.co.za. Tell me a bit about yourself - what kinda work u lookin for and what you are interested in and we can work together and will definately make a plan and hook something up.

cheers Wink

Andrew

"catch you on the flip side"
Cheers

Return to South Africa Travel