Discussion forum for folks interested in climbing Africa's highest mountain.

Thinking of climbing Kili? A film you should see!!

Danielrexpearson

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

Tags: kilimanjaro, adventure, mountain, DVD, documentary, climbing, hiking, tanzania, africa, machame route, Rex Pearson
  • Added on: March 5th, 2010
Hi guys, i just signed up to the forum to share with you a film that i wish i had seen before i left to climb Kili and should prove to be a great watch and help towards your planning. Its called

Kilmanjaro "The Truth" and shows from start to finish what the trip involves and hopefully in an entertaining way. Its soon to be hosted over at adventure company.com and a few other tour websites as they really enjoyed it!

You can find it here in HD 1080

http://www.youtube.com/user/danielrexpearson2 and watch which ever day you fancy or to get the whole film start here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkBdKq3Mqgo this is part 2

enjoy

Any questions just give me a shout on this post

kidlevo49

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

• Added on: October 27th, 2011
Few questions...

How long did you train for before going?
What other training apart from running did you do?

It looks like you were very sick when you got to the top, do you think this is from not training enough?

chasdapper

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

• Added on: November 1st, 2011
Just a quick question - is there any season when you cannot climb Mount Kilimanjaro or when it's not worth it due to adverse visibility?

apollosama

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

• Added on: November 19th, 2011
oh, and I believe that was really a great film! thank you for suggestion though..More power to you.

Return to Mt Kilimanjaro