Offers insights on how to find an accessible room and suggest air travel tips for wheelers and slow walkers. Dish info on the best airline bathrooms and the hassle-free ways to deal with airport security.

Travel Links for People with Disabilities

travelclown

Knows What a Schengen Visa Is

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: May 3rd, 2007
Good Morning!
I have some information I thought I should share in case anyone is interested. In Quebec, we have a travel association for the handicaped. On their website, they have a lot of links, including some to travel agencies around the world (Thailand, Ecuador and South Africa seem great!) that specifically cater to the disabled.
I can't rate any of them (I like to travel independently...)
but I know Keroul has a good reputation.

www.keroul.qc.ca/en/travel-links

Sorry, I'm not good with computers and I don't know how to make an actual link...

Happy Travels!

Erik Yglesia

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

• Added on: March 21st, 2011
Check out Iguazu Falls for experiencing a real paradise. At least the park on the Argentine side is well prepared for wheelchair, for example.

Return to Travel with Disabilities