Are you in need of a time-waster and you're sick of Sudoku? Check out this collection of travel-related games.

Travel Place game

KathrynD

Squat Toilet Professional

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: July 29th, 2010
Oakland, California. A place that gets dissed too often. Wonderful weather, really diverse community, lots of great restaurants. There is a there there, at least to me.

Haci Richard

Jackson's Dad

Share on Orkut

• Added on: August 15th, 2010
Djerba, Tunisia

It's the largest island in North Africa and the place Odysseus got hung up for several years.

VagabondQuest

Lost in Place

Share on Orkut

• Added on: August 16th, 2010
Andorra la Vella, Andorra

This pretty capital town (too small to be called a city) of micro country Andorra is located in stunning Pyrenees mountain range. It's a popular destination for skiing in the winter, but my husband and I backpacked there during summer time (2009). The summer view was stunning. Mountains, sheep, and their stone churches (pictured here) are unique looking, especially the bell tower (I haven't seen this type of bell tower anywhere else). What surprised me about the place is, weapon stores are everywhere there!

Dina at VagabondQuest
http://www.vagabondquest.com/

Haci Richard

Jackson's Dad

Share on Orkut

• Added on: December 30th, 2010
Astoria, Queens, NYC

An interesting multi-ethnic community in New York which is currently trying to dig itself out of a massive blizzard.

KathrynD

Squat Toilet Professional

Share on Orkut

• Added on: February 11th, 2011
Man that looks cold! Did they just get buried again in the latest snowstorms too?

Previous

Return to Travel Games