Categories
Recent Entries

Archives

May 11, 2004

Where are we?

We thought we might have some fun with our environment as we traveled around and make a few pics with Waldo in mind. Our favorite "Where is that striped bastard?" book comes to life...except not quite as good!

We took a few more but they're on the IPOD. I'll have to get 'em when I get back!

Uhhh, see if you can find us!

Josh's Head is hard as a Rock?
This next one's a bit harder but I AM in there.
Josh visits a Fig Tree
Amanda goes to the Gorge

-Josh

Posted by Josh on May 11, 2004 04:25 AM
Category: Where are we?
Comments

Hey Guys! Joshie.....The picture was too big, but I could see it when I copied it to the windows picture viewer. Cool shot. Talk to you soon. Dad

Posted by: Steven on May 12, 2004 03:08 PM

Hi Josh. Thanks for sharing your experience. The same countries that criticise us don't complain when we come to their rescue. I have always been proud to be American and I hope we can become the leaders that we are meant to be and regain a global perspective that becomes a win-win for the whole of mankind.

Posted by: Steven on May 13, 2004 04:36 PM

I don't want to start a debate, but it's gonna take a REALLY long time for America to be perceived as a great country again. I just hope that people remember that America is not a bad country; it's the government of America which sucks-- not the people (or most of them anyway).

Posted by: Babu on May 14, 2004 11:14 AM

It is love and hope in the heart of every American that will endure long after these recent mispreceptions about our country fade.

Posted by: Della on May 14, 2004 06:40 PM
Email this page
Email this entry to:

Your email address:

Message (optional):

Designed & Hosted by the BootsnAll Travel Network