Research visa restrictions, safety issues and the best way to pick a guide in the Middle East. Learn about the countries beyond the media hype and discover why the people make the place.

Turkey to India via Iran and pakistan

T-

Holds PhD in Packing

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: August 5th, 2007
I have a friend who has invited me to travel in six months. He wishes to bye a car and travel out of Europe from Czech Republic through Turkey Iran Pakistan and India all the way to Nepal. I cannot help but feel that we would be better off doing this trip on public transport and forgetting about the car. what is the better option public transport or by the means of your own car.

also how are over land border crossings between Turkey and Iran ans Iran into Pakistan
Death is nothing to be feared, but rather the unlived life -- Tuck Ever Lasting
You gotta keep on keepin on -- Joe Dirt

Mr. Chris D

Vagabonder

Share on Orkut

• Added on: August 6th, 2007
I can't really comment on the borders or land crossings, but I can comment on Iran. It will be a major pain in the arse to get through Iran any way you try it. You can check out http://www.iranianvisa.com/ for more information. Also, the guy that runs the site is fairly quick to get back in touch and will answer all of your questions.
------------------------------
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...we won't get fooled again.

Insert Stereotype Here

T-

Holds PhD in Packing

Share on Orkut

• Added on: August 8th, 2007
Is Iran safe to travel through? Can you tell me if it is safe to cross the Iran Pakistan boarder overland. I have done reaserch on it wich has lead me to beleive that it is probally not safe to cross this boarder but I had hoped some one in this community may have recently been in the area and could give me the real skinny one the situation?
Death is nothing to be feared, but rather the unlived life -- Tuck Ever Lasting
You gotta keep on keepin on -- Joe Dirt

Return to Middle East Travel