Are you in need of a time-waster and you're sick of Sudoku? Check out this collection of travel-related games.

Turtle?

Bedhead

Guidebook Dependent

Share on Orkut

Tags: games, China games
  • Added on: April 12th, 2010
Does anyone know a Chinese card game called Turtle? I think it's called Turtle. I played it on a train trip years ago and forgot the rules. The goal is to get rid of all your cards. I remember we were saying that it was a game where there were no winners, only losers. If you know it, thanks!
If you're going to visit Beijing, get some tips from an expat on where to stay, where to eat, and where to have fun.

JamesCrandell

Armchair Traveler

Share on Orkut

• Added on: September 19th, 2013
Is it possible that his is the game you are talking about: http://thebarkers1.com/Web_Pages/Turtle_Flowage.htm? Not sure if it is the same thing, but looks like the game you are describing. And, besides, this game is called Turtle, too.

Return to Travel Games