Ask Bali fans for recommendations on everything from places to stay to top attractions to the best dentists. Learn about getting married in Bali, how to travel elsewhere in Indonesia and anything else about this island paradise.

When is the best time to go to Bali?

Erika Ayala

Armchair Traveler

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: March 31st, 2011
My friend is asking me about Bali. But I can't tell her that much information since I haven't been there. Does anyone of you know when is the best time for my friend to visit Bali? :D
What are the top 5 things she should bring if Bali is her destination?
It's for the Kids!! Support Adopt A School

Sean

World Citizen

Share on Orkut

• Added on: April 1st, 2011
Hey Erika,

Anytime is a good time to visit Bali IMO. June, July, August-ish tend to be a bit cooler than the rest of the year.

As for what to bring - not much. They have just about everything there that you could need.

Nick, wrote about what to bring on BootsnAll's guide to Bali - BaliBlog.com

What to bring to Bali
http://www.baliblog.com/travel-tips/top ... -bali.html

Have fun - I love Bali - hope you do too.
-----
Director of Boots
Dream. Search. Go.
http://airfare.bootsnall.com
http://twitter.com/SEKeener

yongmorgan

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

• Added on: April 9th, 2011
The best time to visit Bali is April to September as the weather remains dry during this period. However it is also not bad to visit during other months as the weather remains quite nice but rain may occur occasionally.

walker11

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

• Added on: April 21st, 2011
The best time to visit Bali is in the dry season between April and September. During these months the island offers a bright climate with low humidity, partial rainfall and fresh evenings. Bali is great destination for relaxing and taking a break out of your daily routine.

Enjoy your stay there.

cumiboy

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

• Added on: May 5th, 2011
Yap agree with walker, the best time is during April - September. For last 3 years, i always travel to Bali in August and it never rain, but for this year, i travel alone in late May 2011 (due to my friends can not join so i prefer to go alone than cancel my flight), is there anyone who like to join? I'm indonesian citizen.

Hydro

Community Manager

Share on Orkut

• Added on: May 10th, 2011
Here's a handy post about weather in Bali.

Ankitjha

Armchair Traveler

Share on Orkut

• Added on: May 25th, 2011
The island has two distinct seasons - wet between October and March, dry between April and September - but even during the wet season the rain showers tend to be short and sharp and usually occur at night, leaving the days sunny but humid.

The best time to visit Bali is in the dry season between April and September. During these months the island offers a sunny climate with low humidity, limited rainfall and cool evenings.

Return to Bali Travel Forum