Figure out the best place to stay on Khao San Road in Bangkok and where to escape when you've had enough of the mayhem. From Singapore Slings to the changes in Bejing after the 2008 Olympics, gab about it all here.

Where to spend New Years Eve in SEA?

Anna_

Guidebook Dependent

Share on Orkut

Tags: Southeast-Asia
  • Added on: June 4th, 2011
I´m planning a trip this winter to Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos. What do you think is the best place to spend New Years Eve? Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur or other places? Not that I´m planning my entire trip around this, but it might be nice to take into consideration.

And what is the best place for Christmas? And Chinese New Year?

Tortuguita

Guidebook Dependent

Share on Orkut

• Added on: June 4th, 2011
Looking forward to replies on this. we are in Japan now, but will be in sea for the holidays.
http://turtlestravel.wordpress.com/

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts." ~Mark Twain

elAdi

Extra Pages in Passport

Share on Orkut

• Added on: June 6th, 2011
Weeeeelll. I guess it really depends on what you want out of your New Years Eve? Local party, tourist party, no party?
My personal travel website
Cycling from Indonesia to India (09-11) Fabebook Page
----------------------------------------------
"Nationalism is an infantile disease, the measles of mankind." Albert Einstein

Anna_

Guidebook Dependent

Share on Orkut

• Added on: June 7th, 2011
elAdi wrote:Weeeeelll. I guess it really depends on what you want out of your New Years Eve? Local party, tourist party, no party?

I guess tourist party, but basically wherever the party´s at! As lively as possible.

Return to Asia Travel