Which Islands in the Caribbean have you been too?
- Trina Paulus
All wonderful...all beautiful.
I have not been to the carribean at all and want to spend my B'day there in Oct with another Libra. A good 2 weeks if possible.
Where do I start!! I seem to have no clue.
I want to just relax, read, swim, snorkel (can't dive) and try some local cuisine. Maybe a little partying at nite but not really my scence.
ANy recommendations folks!
"The difference between loneliness and solitude is your perception of who you are alone with and who made the choice." --anonymous quote
My favourite island is St. Kitts!
- Guadeloupe (and le Saintes)
- BVI: Tortola, Norman, Peter, Virgin Gorda, Jost van Dyke, Salt, etc.
- Grenada, Carriacou, Union Island, Tobago Cays, Petit St. Vincent
- St. Martin, St. Barts, Anguilla
- St. Lucia, Martinique
- BVI (see list above), St. John
- St. Lucia (again), St. Vincent, Bequia, Mustique, Mayreau, Union Island, Tobago Cays (again)
- St. Martin, St. Barts, Anguilla (again)
- BVI yet again
- Isla Mujeres (the
best thingonly thing worth seeing around Cancun)
I don't count Puerto Rico and St. Thomas where I've stopped over en route a few times.
These were mostly bareboat sailing trips.
Antigua and Barbuda in April.
No one trip is "the trip of a lifetime" -- they all are.
Turks and Caicos - Providenciales for work
Barbados - surfing
Puerto Rico - surfing
Jamaica - mission trip
St. Kitts - lived there
The caribbean is great if you can get paid to be there. Otherwise it gets pretty pricey.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests