A forum for meeting other BootsnAll members on the road, finding travel partners and splitting the costs of a road trip. Also a place to search for long-lost road friends.

Who Wants to see the World???

cjm23

Thorn Tree Refugee

Share on Orkut

This thread doesn't have any tags.

You can still check out the tag index though.

What are tags?
  • Added on: April 22nd, 2012
Hey Everyone.. This is Such a Great SIte.. Love BootsnAll... My Name is Chris.. Im 28 from Ny... My Dream is To see as much of this world as possible.. as im sure this is alot of peoples dream... It has been a hard few years for me and my family.. It has been really hard for me to get over the Passing Of My Dad.. I am Waiting for a few things to work out so i can Get back into the groove of things... But i would love to start Planning for a RTW trip.. Either Solo or with someone who Is as Open to see the world as i am.. I am very easy to get along with and am up for anything.. I have been doing alittle research here and there about where to go and things like that.. There are just so many choices.. so I figure i start small and just take it from there.. Just have to Hope for the money Situation to work out soon and i will be off to explore the world... Who's coming with me?

Chris

Hazard

Armchair Traveler

Share on Orkut

• Added on: July 5th, 2012
Hey Chris,
I'm Shad Barden...on facebook. I am leaving for some extended traveling in South America on Aug 29 to Lima Peru. Flights were really cheap, so I chose that country. I have just joined a site called workaway.info where you trade 25 hours a week working in a hostel or farm for room and board. I am a RN by trade, 37, divorced, no kids and plan on traveling until I either run out of money or have had my fill. My number is 715 574-2536, feel free to text me. Good luck in your travels!

Return to Travel Buddies